About Me

My photo
Bremerton, Washington, United States
Hey Y'all! I'm Cayla (aka Bug) and I am a Texan born and raised, but have recently decided to embark on a new adventure, and moved to Bremerton Washington! On this blog I will post my many mini adventures while I am here! Hope you enjoy!

Friday, August 31, 2012

H54F Y'all!





Photobucket


Happy Friday Everyone!!! Linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk.

You know that expression.... "When it rains, it POURS!" it seems like that has been my week up until today, it seems to be one stressful thing after another! But to look on the positive side of things here are my 5 Favorite things from this week!!

1. (see pic above) Looks so much better on my phone but I have offically hit my 30lbs down mark with my slim 4 life program. I have lost 5 inches in my waist, 2 1/2 in my hips, 2 in my both of my thighs, 2 in my chest region, and 1 1/2 in, in both of my arms. Woo Hoo!!! Got alot more to go, but I'm ready!


2. So after being out of college w/ an Associate Degree for almost a year... thanks to my company I work for, they have sent me back to school, for a total of 9 months to get my CBA liscense!! (CBA-Credit Business Associate) This is a huge opportunity for me, that will open up many doors for me. And no money comes out of my pocket to be able to achieve this!



3. My awesome Boss, got me these awesome erasers for my class!! She said she went through a whole entire eraser, doing these classes last year, when she was working on her CBA Liscense!


4. If you were to know the girls on my dad's side of the family... we have this fascination, and love for CUPCAKES!! They are our weakness!! so as I was at Barnes and Nobels the other night, I was looking at the Journals, and came across this one... it made my day!!! 


5. Last and Certainly! not least....OH YEAH!!! It's Officially Football Season in TEXAS Y'all!!! What girl has two thumbs and is ready for some Football.... <---- this girl right here!! And if your from Texas, you know what I'm talking about... if your not... come to Texas and we will show you what all the hype is about! :-)

Hope Everyone has a wonderful, and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. keep calm have a cupcake. i think so.

    Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are amazing and I could tell last weekend what a great difference you have made. Congrats on sticking with it.....we can journey on this weight thing - together....

    Hell to the YEAH on the cupcake thingy!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete