About Me
- Bugs Adventures
- Bremerton, Washington, United States
- Hey Y'all! I'm Cayla (aka Bug) and I am a Texan born and raised, but have recently decided to embark on a new adventure, and moved to Bremerton Washington! On this blog I will post my many mini adventures while I am here! Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Sliming Down!! Slim 4 Life Rocks!!
So as a lot of y'all who visit my blog know, I have been in the Slim 4 Life program for a whole month now and I'm down 20 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo!!! It feels so good! I have more energy and want to get up and do something. The hardest part of this program is not getting to eat, what use to be considered my normal diet. I went to the Movies with my lil sister this weekend... And what do people get at the movies??? Popcorn and a Soda of course!! Which are two big No-no's on my list of what not to eat!! man that was hard not to reach over in my sisters lap and grab some popcorn !! But I did good and the Movie was great! Below is a pic of me happy an 20lbs down and a pi of me and my lil sister on movie night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment