About Me
- Bugs Adventures
- Bremerton, Washington, United States
- Hey Y'all! I'm Cayla (aka Bug) and I am a Texan born and raised, but have recently decided to embark on a new adventure, and moved to Bremerton Washington! On this blog I will post my many mini adventures while I am here! Hope you enjoy!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
National Sisters Day!!
I love my sister! She is my other half... Best Friend... Partner in Crime.. And helps that she is just as crazy as I am, I could not be more blessed to have the best little sister in the world! She has been there thru thick an thin with me and supports and encourages me in everything I do, just as I try to be there for her! I love her to the moon and back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment